As you may have heard, there is a winter storm warning in effect beginning mid-morning on Wednesday. As a result, BVSD has canceled school for tomorrow.
While our policy is to close when BVSD closes, we are not completely certain how, or when, this storm will present in our area.
Janet and Jane decided that we can plan to have FnF open from 8:00 am – noon if you need.
If we find the storm has begun earlier than anticipated, we may decide it’s safest to cancel and will let you know as soon as possible.
If you know whether your child(ren) will be at FnF tomorrow or not, please email to let us know.
Thanks for your patience as we try to determine the safest course for tomorrow.
Jane, Janet, Katey & Jamie